Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Post PICTURES of your AMG!

Default Re: Post PICTURES of your AMG!

First day when we picked up this 2010 P30. black/Cf/alcantara int. LSD. sport suspension. Loaded except rear view cam. 451 hp.

Now has gloss black wraped grill fins / roof . smoked side markers . CF front lip. AFE dryflow. 10% window tint all around. 19" oem multispokes . 6k hid - eyebrow . Leds inside and out plus reverse. 12mm H&R spaced front and rear.

ill take recent pix when weather gets better

I can get you the stuff if you want to install oem review camera.

C63 - Obsidian Black Metallic, AMG Premium Leather, Multimeida Package, Harmond Kardon Logic7, P02 Premium package, Keyless Go, Kleemann DS-5 19", Vorstiner Carbon Fiber Diffuser, Brabus Carbon Fiber 3pcs Spoiler, Carbon Window Spoiler, Brabus S 18" Winters, Custom Obsidian Black Interior and Chrome Delete, AFE Dryflow S, 2011+ Facelift Euro Spec Mirrors, 2010+ Backup Camera Retrofit.

Das bonnet ist nicht für die gefingerpoken!

Andrew that sounds interesting .... is it difficult to do ?? and would it cost me another nut ?

Well, depends if you install it to the Mercedes factory specifications or just do it the quick way most of the trunk has to come out along with the rear upper seats and parcel tray, and some of the trim along the drives side of the car.

As for cost if you want all new stuff yes its pricey however I can source used camera and get new everything else to keep it affordable.

Basically I'll put together a kit with official instructions, either 100% new parts or new stuff where it can be done cost effective and used parts for the crazy things like 1000 dollar camera.

C63 - Obsidian Black Metallic, AMG Premium Leather, Multimeida Package, Harmond Kardon Logic7, P02 Premium package, Keyless Go, Kleemann DS-5 19", Vorstiner Carbon Fiber Diffuser, Brabus Carbon Fiber 3pcs Spoiler, Carbon Window Spoiler, Brabus S 18" Winters, Custom Obsidian Black Interior and Chrome Delete, AFE Dryflow S, 2011+ Facelift Euro Spec Mirrors, 2010+ Backup Camera Retrofit.

how hard is the install?? two hours? and roughly the cost?

thanks a lot

Nah it won't take 2 hours it look me a few days when I did it now I could probably do it in half a day knowing what has to go on.

Cost for 100% new OEM is $1875, with used stuff it would be under a grand because the camera is $1128 tax in and I can get a used one from Germany for $200, I can also cut the cost of modulator buying it used but I purchased a used one, the reason I tend to lean towards new stuff is you know 100% its going to work. One persons used and another persons used could mean broken.

I see ... sounds like a good project... the car is still in very very good condition ... I might not wanna take it apart just yet... maybe in abit when I started to mod it more ill do this.

thanks for the tips!!! ill ask you more question when im rdy to invest.. thanks again

E55 AMG
    All options except panny roof
    Got big plans with this monster!!!

S600 V12 Bi-Turbo - ECU/TCU tune, cat-less downpipes, CL65 cluster, BRABUS lowering module, black suede liner, AMG sport steering, AMG calipers, AMG custom steering with paddle shifters, S65 AMG seats, 521rwhp
    CL55 AMG - Eurocharged monster you don't want to mess with. E55 - Stock. S430 4Matic.
    "If my Supercharged V8 doesn't kill you, My twin-turbo V12 will"

Thread Information