Thread: Replika Centre Caps

Default Replika Centre Caps

I did a quick search and didn't find much, so apologies if its been discussed to death.

I have new rims from Replika on my C300, and stupid me I ordered the centre caps from ebay without checking the size.

OEM appears to be 75mm, which is slightly too large for the Replika rims.

I emailed Replika and they said I need 66.4mm caps.

And I also see people asking for 68mm caps.

Of course a few mm won't make much of a difference, but I have searched high and low, and can only find the 75mm caps.

Closest I found was this:

http://www.naafdoppenshop.nl/a-30345...lemmaat-55-mm/

But that's 60-55mm, might be too small?

The rep from Replika gave me two Mercedes part numbers, but they seem to point to 75mm caps (again)

Help?

Default Re: Replika Centre Caps

I ran into this with Moven Rims back years ago. I was able to find some that worked. Let me see if I can still find them.

I think the people you talked to on the phone got confused with the hub diameter. Can you link me to the wheels you bought so I can see if there is any technical information regarding the sizes needed.

What are the mercedes parts numbers I'll check to see what they are as well.

C63 - Obsidian Black Metallic, AMG Premium Leather, Multimeida Package, Harmond Kardon Logic7, P02 Premium package, Keyless Go, Kleemann DS-5 19", Vorstiner Carbon Fiber Diffuser, Brabus Carbon Fiber 3pcs Spoiler, Carbon Window Spoiler, Brabus S 18" Winters, Custom Obsidian Black Interior and Chrome Delete, AFE Dryflow S, 2011+ Facelift Euro Spec Mirrors, 2010+ Backup Camera Retrofit.

Das bonnet ist nicht für die gefingerpoken!

I think from my reading the closest size is used in BBS rims, 70mm.

http://www.replika.ca/productinfo.as...3a&fn=gunmetal

The rim, which is showing 66.4mm as the Bore, so I think you're right, the end the cap goes over is much wider.

I checked the cap that came with the rim, and it is right on 70mm, but it's blank and ugly ! haha

And the MB part numbers were:

B66470203
    B66470206

Which as far as I can tell are the standard 75mm caps

Thread Information