Thread: Dissapointed with x-pipe, no change

Angry Dissapointed with x-pipe, no change

Just got a magnaflow x pipe installed on my 2013 and there is barely a difference. It sounds slightly better than stock, but still such a slight change. Does anybody know why or have any suggestions?

Default Re: Dissapointed with x-pipe, no change

who did the install and where ?

from my understanding your not going to hear much of a difference until you step on it, normal driving will not produce much of anything, it's once you floor it and get the revs up, that is when you will hear the difference....

we had this done on our c350 coupe and under normal driving and take offs no difference, but like I said if you punch it, you will hear the difference

X Pipe usually quites things down if you wanted more noise you should have removed the resonator and went with straight pipes or an H pipe.

C63 - Obsidian Black Metallic, AMG Premium Leather, Multimeida Package, Harmond Kardon Logic7, P02 Premium package, Keyless Go, Kleemann DS-5 19", Vorstiner Carbon Fiber Diffuser, Brabus Carbon Fiber 3pcs Spoiler, Carbon Window Spoiler, Brabus S 18" Winters, Custom Obsidian Black Interior and Chrome Delete, AFE Dryflow S, 2011+ Facelift Euro Spec Mirrors, 2010+ Backup Camera Retrofit.

Das bonnet ist nicht für die gefingerpoken!

first. .. I don't even know what you drive...

anyway... now go delete res +2nd cat or muffler or both

I did do a res delete i guess i just had a higher expectation for sound but yea im probably just going to go with a 2nd cat and muffler delete aswell.

Thread Information