Thread: Ride Of The Month

Default Ride Of The Month

I know the last time I tried to do this it was a catastrophe. However I'd like to get this going again and I think I figured out a foolproof method of doing it this time.

I would Like to open a gallery, which contestants can submit a photo. During the month each forum member can go and comment on the picture with something like "Vote" at the end of the month the "Vote" will be tallied up and the winner will get to be the Puremb page banner.

I think this method will result in fair contest and should not result in any issues. I think its a great way to spruce up Puremb each month and get some forum activity going again. Many members enjoy taking pictures of our cars and spring is here perfect timing.

Nothing is official yet, I'm a mod but I would like to get approval from other mods before we put this into action.

I will make a demo gallery which can be accessed via the gallery tab at the top of this page please don't upload anything yet.

C63 - Obsidian Black Metallic, AMG Premium Leather, Multimeida Package, Harmond Kardon Logic7, P02 Premium package, Keyless Go, Kleemann DS-5 19", Vorstiner Carbon Fiber Diffuser, Brabus Carbon Fiber 3pcs Spoiler, Carbon Window Spoiler, Brabus S 18" Winters, Custom Obsidian Black Interior and Chrome Delete, AFE Dryflow S, 2011+ Facelift Euro Spec Mirrors, 2010+ Backup Camera Retrofit.

Das bonnet ist nicht für die gefingerpoken!

Default Re: Ride Of The Month

I like that, it's a clever way of approach.

I think its pretty safe to say that not even a defibrillator can revive this forum...

C63 - Obsidian Black Metallic, AMG Premium Leather, Multimeida Package, Harmond Kardon Logic7, P02 Premium package, Keyless Go, Kleemann DS-5 19", Vorstiner Carbon Fiber Diffuser, Brabus Carbon Fiber 3pcs Spoiler, Carbon Window Spoiler, Brabus S 18" Winters, Custom Obsidian Black Interior and Chrome Delete, AFE Dryflow S, 2011+ Facelift Euro Spec Mirrors, 2010+ Backup Camera Retrofit.

Ah man, I wish there could be a way to revive it I'm all in for that. This forum has a great community great people, we just need to grab their attention. Any ideas you have I'd help happy to carry out or assist in carrying out to see if we can bring this forum back.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

PureMB Janitor Street King

people are lurking but as xijonix mentioned its a community, im totally up for trying to get this rolling again

can you get a group gallery going so we can run it this month and get a winner at the end

Thread Information